My Fine Art America Site

Art Prints

FAA

Now including iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and Galaxy 6 Cases!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

First of all, Happy New Year! Thanks for
stopping by my art site! Of course, I have sold
many many art prints, cards, phone cases, scarves,
posters, etc. over 2013. I'm very thankful for that.
To celebrate, I am offering a 30% discount on everything
on my Fine Art America site through 01/31/14!
Just plug-in this code at checkout: THAXYP

Second, want a t-shirt, iPad mini case, or even a watch or necklace with a fine art photo on it? Well, visit 
my Zazzle Site with over 70,000 products at affordable prices. Check it out and follow me on Twitter (@wfowen) if desired! 

Thank you! ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Consider following me on Twitter: @DrBillCreations