My Fine Art America Site

Art Prints

FAA

Now including iPhone 6S, 6S Plus and Galaxy 6 Cases!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Really enjoy making word art and other abstract lately 
using Photo Booth on my iPad mini (often using Snapseed
app, too) and using my iPhone 5S and the new camera features
(again, often using another FREE app called Word Foto).
Most products are on my FineArtAmerica.com Site (which
also recently bought the site pixels.com). However,
there are many "products" utilizing my photos on Zazzle.com
from t-shirts to greeting cards to watches, etc. For instance,
here is a note book with a recent word art abstract called
"Crayon Love." Understand that, typically, I put my images
on about 100 products on my Zazzle Site.

So, check out my two sites please AND if you contact me
suggesting a discount, I certainly will be receptive. Or,
just go look and give me feedback if you wish.

Thanks, Bill  @wfowen
 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Consider following me on Twitter: @DrBillCreations